Our Pitmaster Club can up your game!
• No more ads, faster page loads!
• "The Pit" forum with tons of info & scores of recipes
• Monthly newsletter
• Video seminars with top pitmasters
• Weekly podcast with news and interviews
• Comprehensive Temperature Magnet ($10 retail)
• Monthly giveaways of Gold Medal grills and smokers
• Discounts on products we love
• Educational and social Meat-Ups
• Support for Operation BBQ Relief
• Support for Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves
• Support for AmazingRibs.com!
Barbecue has been used as a tool in American political campaigns for more than a century. But no politician ever used the conviviality and informality of cooking and eating outdoors than the 36th President, Lyndon Baines Johnson, who stepped away from the Oval Office more than 40 years ago.
The humor magazine/website, The Onion, has done it again. They've nailed a spoof of the travel food show with an eight part series called "Porkin Across America." The host is traveling across the nation sampling pork dishes while trying to hold his life together back at home.