Join our Pitmaster Club and help us help you. Benefits include:
• No more ads!
• The Pit forum with tons of info
• Scores of new recipes
• Monthly newsletter
• Video seminars with famous pitmasters
• Weekly podcast of news and interviews
• Comprehensive Temperature Magnet ($10 retail)
• Monthly giveaways of Gold Medal grills and smokers
• Discounts on products we love
• Educational and social Meat-Ups
• Support for Operation BBQ Relief
• Support for Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves
• Support for AmazingRibs.com!
• Money back guarantee
Komodo Kamados may be the most striking cookers in the world. The Gen 2.6 with a 23" wide top grate, stands 50.5" high, 30" wide at the base, and is 36" deep. It weighs a whopping 534 pounds. They arrive fully assembled, but you might need help getting it out of the crate and into position... Read More
The most striking cookers in the world may be Komodo Kamado. Their new gigantic Big Bad 32 incher is stunning to see, touch and use. Weighing in at over a half ton crated with 128 lbs. of 304 stainless steel, it arrives fully assembled, but you'll need help opening this up and getting it into position.
.. Read More