Become a Pitmaster Club member and you can become a better cook while we become a better website. Benefits include:
(1) No outside ads
(2) More recipes
(3) Access to The Pit forum and tons of info
(4) Email newsletter
(5) Video seminars with famous Pitmasters
(6) Comprehensive Temperature Magnet ($10 retail)
(7) Monthly Gold Medal Giveaways of expensive grills and smokers
(8) Support for Operation BBQ Relief
(9) Support for AmazingRibs.com
(10) No risk 90 day moneyback guarantee
McReynolds Farms is a family owned business that started out selling roasting and suckling pigs to restaurants, resorts and meat companies. Demand grew and they expanded offerings to lambs, goats, rocky mountain oysters and rotisseries on trays.
All sales are direct.
McReynolds Farms Standard Single Motorized Rotisserie
Simply a spit and motor mounted on a charcoal try. There is no stand.
The Standard Single Motorized Rotisserie is McReynolds' smallest model and has a 55 pound load capacity.
$639 Manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP), actual price may vary.
Pig or Lamb Roaster
0 square inches ( about 0 burgers )
Manufacturer claims that all or
practically all of this device is made in the USA
Researched it from Afar
We have researched this product from afar by gathering info from the manufacturer, owners, and other reliable sources, with our BS meters on high.