Join our Pitmaster Club and help us help you. Benefits include:
• No more ads!
• The Pit forum with tons of info
• Scores of new recipes
• Monthly newsletter
• Video seminars with famous pitmasters
• Weekly podcast of news and interviews
• Comprehensive Temperature Magnet ($10 retail)
• Monthly giveaways of Gold Medal grills and smokers
• Discounts on products we love
• Educational and social Meat-Ups
• Support for Operation BBQ Relief
• Support for Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves
• Support for AmazingRibs.com!
• Money back guarantee
McReynolds Farms is a family owned business that started out selling roasting and suckling pigs to restaurants, resorts and meat companies. Demand grew and they expanded offerings to lambs, goats, rocky mountain oysters and rotisseries on trays.
All sales are direct.
McReynolds Farms Standard Single Motorized Rotisserie
Simply a spit and motor mounted on a charcoal try. There is no stand.
The Standard Single Motorized Rotisserie is McReynolds' smallest model and has a 55 pound load capacity.
$639 Manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP), actual price may vary.
Pig or Lamb Roaster
0 square inches ( about 0 burgers )
Manufacturer claims that all or
practically all of this device is made in the USA
Researched it from Afar
We have researched this product from afar by gathering info from the manufacturer, owners, and other reliable sources, with our BS meters on high.