Hot Dog Links
- National Hot Dog and Sausage Council
- Best dogs in LA by Michael Lippman looks reliable. And good gawd, Portillo's of Chicago is on his list!
- West Virginia Hot Dogs. Some guy named Stanton knows everything about the subject.
- Holly Eats is the home of a Cornell Hotel School grad, former restaurateur, food writer, bon vivant, and connoisseur of common cuisine, Hollister Moore. He travels, he eats roadfood, he shoots it and writes about it. Well.
- Roadfood.com is a spinoff from the superb Roadfood books by Jane and Michael Stern. Login and share your pix and opinions of lowbrow eats across the nation. There's a lot of expertise here.
- The Hot Dog Hall of Fame. Uncle Frank's funhouse. Check out The Presidential Wiener also his HotDogChronicles blog.
...more to come (to be notified when new recipes and other articles are published, be sure to subscribe to our free, spam free, email newsletter "Smoke Signals").
This page was revised
| Homepage | Table of Contents | About Us | Pitmaster Club | Newsletter |
| Tips & Techniques | Recipes | Equipment Reviews | BBQ Culture & History | Weights, Measures, Conversions |
| Privacy Promise, Terms of Service, Other Legal Stuff | Advertising & Sponsorship Opportunities |
This site is brought to you in part by readers who support us with their membership in our Pitmaster Club.
Click here to learn more about benefits to membership in the Pitmaster Club.