Our three free monthly email newsletters are chock full of info. No spam.
Smoke Signals keeps you up to date with AmazingRibs.com news, once a month. The best way to keep up with our new articles, new recipes, and new product reviews, is to subscribe to our free email newsletter, Smoke Signals.
DigestThis.news keeps you informed about what’s happening in the whole world of food, from farm to table, once a month. We curate the biggest new stories in cooking, restaurants, science, agriculture, regulations, the supply chain, and more.
Hot From the Pit keeps our Pitmaster Club members up to date on what is new in the Pitmaster Club. It is available only to members. Click here to join.
We promise that we will not, ahem, pepper you with email more than once or twice a month on average, and we also promise that we will never sell or share your email address with anyone. We hate spam, in my email or on our dinner plate! For our complete privacy promise, click here.
There is a link on the bottom of every issue of Smoke Signals that allows you to change your address and update any other info. As part of our spam protection policy, we cannot do this for you.
Every issue has a cancel button on the bottom. Easy.
Published On: 6/23/2022 Last Modified: 9/12/2022
High quality websites are expensive to run. If you help us, we’ll pay you back bigtime with an ad-free experience and a lot of freebies!
Millions come to AmazingRibs.com every month for high quality tested recipes, tips on technique, science, mythbusting, product reviews, and inspiration. But it is expensive to run a website with more than 2,000 pages and we don’t have a big corporate partner to subsidize us.
Our most important source of sustenance is people who join our Pitmaster Club. But please don’t think of it as a donation. Members get MANY great benefits. We block all third-party ads, we give members free ebooks, magazines, interviews, webinars, more recipes, a monthly sweepstakes with prizes worth up to $2,000, discounts on products, and best of all a community of like-minded cooks free of flame wars. Click below to see all the benefits, take a free 30 day trial, and help keep this site alive.
Post comments and questions below
1) Please try the search box at the top of every page before you ask for help.
2) Try to post your question to the appropriate page.
3) Tell us everything we need to know to help such as the type of cooker and thermometer. Dial thermometers are often off by as much as 50°F so if you are not using a good digital thermometer we probably can’t help you with time and temp questions. Please read this article about thermometers.
4) If you are a member of the Pitmaster Club, your comments login is probably different.
5) Posts with links in them may not appear immediately.