Add an extra level of safety when using knives with a quality cut resistant glove.
The Cleanpower (4544) Safety Cut Proof Stainless Steel Metal Mesh Butcher Glove is constructed from woven stainless steel wire mesh and comes with a white cotton glove for comfort and cleanliness.
It’s cut and stab resistant, ambidextrous, and has a high protection grade of 5. The elastic cuff and adjustable wrist strap help the glove fit various hand shapes. Order one size smaller if you aren’t going to wear provided white cotton glove underneath. This glove can withstand being chemically cleaned with cleaning products used for food processing equipment. It should be air dried. Caution: the glove will conduct electricity so be careful around power tools. Available in S, M, L and XL. Sold individually, not in pairs. Expensive.
Protection and Performance
- Back-of-hand protection – Excellent, no penetration
- Cut protection in palm area – Excellent, no penetration
- Finger protection – Excellent, no damage
- Puncture protection – Two chain links slightly bent, no puncture
- Durability – Very durable
- Wet – Very good
- Greasy – Slightly slippery
- Consistency – Able to grip strongly
- Overall comfort – Very comfortable with and without inner lining glove
- Overall fit – Very good
- Dexterity – Easy to use, no loss of dexterity