If you do a lot of knife work, a cut resistant glove is an excellent way to protect your hands and fingers.
Made with 13GPE/glass fiber cores, the Kaffyad (Ansi 5) Cut Resistant Gloves are extremely light and, like most, ambidextrous. The elastic cuff provides a snug fit snugly and helps prevent buckling, puckering and bulging. Available in S/M and M/L sizes. Hand and machine washable. Drip dry. Sold individually, not in pairs.
Protection and Performance
- Back-of-hand protection – No penetration
- Cut protection in palm area – No penetration
- Finger protection – No penetration
- Puncture protection – No penetration or marking
- Durability – Thin, yet they will survive heavy use
- Wet – Very good
- Greasy – Still good solid grip
- Consistency – Wet or dry holds a good grip
- Overall comfort – Very comfortable
- Overall fit – Comfortable and properly snug
- Dexterity – Great flexibility