This book is a must for anyone interested in learning the art of griddle grilling!
Nothing’s more fun than grillin’ up a mess of delicious eats in your own backyard. With the tips, techniques and recipes in this book, you can re-create the authentic restaurant-quality experiences of a classic diner or old-fashioned burger joint in no time.
Featuring color photos and clear step-by-step instructions, this book will have you quickly and easily cooking everyone’s favorite dishes like a pro, including Diner-Style Omelets, Buttermilk Pancakes, Smashed Burgers, Cheesesteak Hoagies, Chicken Fajita Sandwiches, Green Chile Turkey Melts, Bacon-Jalapeno–Wrapped Corn, Scallops with Asparagus, Asian Seared Salmon, and Grilled Pineapple with Ice Cream.
High quality websites are expensive to run. If you help us, we’ll pay you back bigtime with an ad-free experience and a lot of freebies!
Millions come to AmazingRibs.com every month for high quality tested recipes, tips on technique, science, mythbusting, product reviews, and inspiration. But it is expensive to run a website with more than 2,000 pages and we don’t have a big corporate partner to subsidize us.
Our most important source of sustenance is people who join our Pitmaster Club. But please don’t think of it as a donation. Members get MANY great benefits. We block all third-party ads, we give members free ebooks, magazines, interviews, webinars, more recipes, a monthly sweepstakes with prizes worth up to $2,000, discounts on products, and best of all a community of like-minded cooks free of flame wars. Click below to see all the benefits, take a free 30 day trial, and help keep this site alive.
Post comments and questions below
1) Please try the search box at the top of every page before you ask for help.
2) Try to post your question to the appropriate page.
3) Tell us everything we need to know to help such as the type of cooker and thermometer. Dial thermometers are often off by as much as 50°F so if you are not using a good digital thermometer we probably can’t help you with time and temp questions. Please read this article about thermometers.
4) If you are a member of the Pitmaster Club, your comments login is probably different.
5) Posts with links in them may not appear immediately.