An Easy Way To Doctor Up Your Favorite BBQ Sauce
Our Pitmaster Club members post recipes in The Pitmaster Club forum, and occasionally we ask for permission to share the best recipes with the public. Here is an outstanding recipe from “58limited” adapted for publication by Steve Nelson.
- 1 cup Stubbs Original BBQ Sauce (or your favorite store bought sauce)
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Asian chili garlic sauce like Huy Fong or sambal oelek
These recipes were created in US Customary measurements and the conversion to metric is being done by calculations. They should be accurate, but it is possible there could be an error. If you find one, please let us know in the comments at the bottom of the page
- Prep. Combine all ingredients in a serving bowl. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to allow the flavors to meld together.
- Serve. Use as you would any other BBQ sauce.