Simple yogurt sauce adds an unexpected flair to countless dishes
This Greek-style yogurt sauce recipe is quite versatile. Simple to make, this is the perfect sauce for lamburgers, gyros, hamburgers, grilled chicken, and turkey. Yes, I said hamburgers. You’d be surprised.
- ¼ cup plain yogurt (the thick Greek or strained kind is best)
- 3 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 pinches Morton Coarse Kosher Salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon dill, dried or fresh
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint leaves or cilantro
- ½ teaspoon honey
These recipes were created in US Customary measurements and the conversion to metric is being done by calculations. They should be accurate, but it is possible there could be an error. If you find one, please let us know in the comments at the bottom of the page
- Prep. Stir together all the ingredients.
- Serve. You can use it immediately, but if you leave it in the fridge a few hours the flavors have a chance to mingle more.