If you’re using a jarred Italian seasoning blend, throw it in the trash immediately and mix up your own.
- 4 tablespoons crushed dried oregano leaves
- 4 tablespoons crushed, dried basil leaves
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
These recipes were created in US Customary measurements and the conversion to metric is being done by calculations. They should be accurate, but it is possible there could be an error. If you find one, please let us know in the comments at the bottom of the page
- Just mix them together in a jar and shake before using.