Our Pitmaster Club can up your game!
• No more ads, faster page loads!
• "The Pit" forum with tons of info & scores of recipes
• Monthly newsletter
• Video seminars with top pitmasters
• Weekly podcast with news and interviews
• Comprehensive Temperature Magnet ($10 retail)
• Monthly giveaways of Gold Medal grills and smokers
• Discounts on products we love
• Educational and social Meat-Ups
• Support for Operation BBQ Relief
• Support for Global Alliance for Clean Cookstoves
• Support for AmazingRibs.com!
Sitting on a flat rock by the campfire, a trout splashing on reentry, a cormorant drying its wings, ribbons of hot pink as the sun hauls itself out of the water, songbirds seeking sex in he most melodic way, and breakfast on the grill. Before you brush your teeth.
Grilled French Toast, as it should be made. Rich boats of bread waterlogged with eggs, loaded with fresh fruit, floating in a sea of real maple syrup. Sheer heaven. French toast should be toasted, not fried in a pan. That's why they call it toast! And French toast on the grill is killer. Here's the ultimate French Toast recipe, a snap to make on a grill.
Skillet Cornbread. Cornbread is usually thought of as a side dish for barbecue, but it also makes a fabulous breakfast, warm, with a dab of butter, honey, or syrup.
...more to come (to be notified when new recipes and other articles are published, be sure to subscribe to our free, spam free, email newsletter "Smoke Signals").