YOU ARE HERE >>
AmazingRibs » Ratings & Reviews » Ratings Reviews And Buying Guides » BBQ Tools Toys And Accessory Reviews » Books And Magazines » 300 Big and Bold Barbecue and Grilling Recipes by Karen Adler & Judith Fertig
300 Big and Bold Barbecue and Grilling Recipes by Karen Adler & Judith Fertig
Robert Rose, 2009, 416 pages, paperback, 300 recipes, 24 color photos.
As the title says, this book is all about the recipes, and they look wonderful. It has a strong international flavor, and employs ingredients and methods from all over the world. One feature I like: All recipes offer measurements in both traditional and metric units.
Also By Adler & Fertig
Buy The Gardener & the Grill from the Apple iBook Store
Buy Patio Pizzeria from the Apple iBook Store
Published On: 6/19/2018
Last Modified: 4/28/2021
Meathead, BBQ Hall of Famer - Founder and publisher of AmazingRibs.com, Meathead is known as the site's Hedonism Evangelist and BBQ Whisperer. He is also the author of the New York Times Best Seller "Meathead, The Science of Great Barbecue and Grilling", named one of the "100 Best Cookbooks of All Time" by Southern Living.
High quality websites are expensive to run. If you help us, we’ll pay you back bigtime with an ad-free experience and a lot of freebies!
Millions come to AmazingRibs.com every month for high quality tested recipes, tips on technique, science, mythbusting, product reviews, and inspiration. But it is expensive to run a website with more than 2,000 pages and we don’t have a big corporate partner to subsidize us.
Our most important source of sustenance is people who join our Pitmaster Club. But please don’t think of it as a donation. Members get MANY great benefits. We block all third-party ads, we give members free ebooks, magazines, interviews, webinars, more recipes, a monthly sweepstakes with prizes worth up to $2,000, discounts on products, and best of all a community of like-minded cooks free of flame wars. Click below to see all the benefits, take a free 30 day trial, and help keep this site alive.
Post comments and questions below
1) Please try the search box at the top of every page before you ask for help.
2) Try to post your question to the appropriate page.
3) Tell us everything we need to know to help such as the type of cooker and thermometer. Dial thermometers are often off by as much as 50°F so if you are not using a good digital thermometer we probably can’t help you with time and temp questions. Please read this article about thermometers.
4) If you are a member of the Pitmaster Club, your comments login is probably different.
5) Posts with links in them may not appear immediately.