Slice pizza effortlessly with our favorite pizza wheel.
Next time you order pizza, tell them not to slice it so you can cut it yourself at home with a quality pizza wheel. The liquid running down through the cuts only softens the crust.
Well priced and made to last, we found the OXO Good Grips 4-inch Pizza Wheel to be the perfect choice for home pizza cooks.
A good pizza wheel will keep your pizza crispy, and it comes in handy for home made pizza and even for cutting pie dough. You want a big wheel like this one. It has a a solid riveted axle to keep it from wobbling, a good hand guard, and the Oxo’s signature comfy grip.
Check price and order the Oxo Good Grips 4-Inch Pizza Wheel on Amazon
High quality websites are expensive to run. If you help us, we’ll pay you back bigtime with an ad-free experience and a lot of freebies!
Millions come to AmazingRibs.com every month for high quality tested recipes, tips on technique, science, mythbusting, product reviews, and inspiration. But it is expensive to run a website with more than 2,000 pages and we don’t have a big corporate partner to subsidize us.
Our most important source of sustenance is people who join our Pitmaster Club. But please don’t think of it as a donation. Members get MANY great benefits. We block all third-party ads, we give members free ebooks, magazines, interviews, webinars, more recipes, a monthly sweepstakes with prizes worth up to $2,000, discounts on products, and best of all a community of like-minded cooks free of flame wars. Click below to see all the benefits, take a free 30 day trial, and help keep this site alive.
Post comments and questions below
1) Please try the search box at the top of every page before you ask for help.
2) Try to post your question to the appropriate page.
3) Tell us everything we need to know to help such as the type of cooker and thermometer. Dial thermometers are often off by as much as 50°F so if you are not using a good digital thermometer we probably can’t help you with time and temp questions. Please read this article about thermometers.
4) If you are a member of the Pitmaster Club, your comments login is probably different.
5) Posts with links in them may not appear immediately.