Turn any cookout into an elegant affair with these disposable plates, flatware, and more.
The elegant eco-friendly wooden plates, bowls, platters, snd flatware sets from Leafware are sooooo much nicer and more elegant than paper plates, plus they are fully biodegradable and compostable because they are made from leaves!
Best of all, they don’t leak or get floppy when wet!
Approved by FDA for food contact, they are made from fallen palm leaves, pesticide free, no chemicals, colors, sealants, or binders, and fully sterilized. They are a big hit with my guests, and we throw them in the compost bin rather than the trash.
High quality websites are expensive to run. If you help us, we’ll pay you back bigtime with an ad-free experience and a lot of freebies!
Millions come to AmazingRibs.com every month for high quality tested recipes, tips on technique, science, mythbusting, product reviews, and inspiration. But it is expensive to run a website with more than 2,000 pages and we don’t have a big corporate partner to subsidize us.
Our most important source of sustenance is people who join our Pitmaster Club. But please don’t think of it as a donation. Members get MANY great benefits. We block all third-party ads, we give members free ebooks, magazines, interviews, webinars, more recipes, a monthly sweepstakes with prizes worth up to $2,000, discounts on products, and best of all a community of like-minded cooks free of flame wars. Click below to see all the benefits, take a free 30 day trial, and help keep this site alive.
Post comments and questions below
1) Please try the search box at the top of every page before you ask for help.
2) Try to post your question to the appropriate page.
3) Tell us everything we need to know to help such as the type of cooker and thermometer. Dial thermometers are often off by as much as 50°F so if you are not using a good digital thermometer we probably can’t help you with time and temp questions. Please read this article about thermometers.
4) If you are a member of the Pitmaster Club, your comments login is probably different.
5) Posts with links in them may not appear immediately.