Weber Go-Anywhere Portable Charcoal Grill Review
Weber’s Go-Anywhere Portable Charcoal Grill has been copied by other BBQ manufacturers, but as usual, no one does it better. Most owners of this grill are nuts about it. Weber’s superior porcelain enamel coated lid and firebox will last long and comes with a 10 year warranty. Two dampers on top and one sliding damper on the bottom side effectively control cooking temperature in this air tight little cooker. Pivoting legs lock the lid in place for easy transport. An LP gas version is also available.
Go-Anywhere Portable Charcoal Grill
Where to buy (buying from this supplier supports this website):
Made in USA:
Looked Closely At It
We have seen this product up close and we have also gathered info from the manufacturer, owners, and other reliable sources.
160 square inches
Small (about 7 burgers)
Published On: 9/11/2013
Last Modified: 3/2/2021
Max Good, Full time grill tester - Max Good, AmazingRibs.com's Vice President of Product Reviews & Keeper of the Flame, is the man in charge of finding the best products for the AmazingRibs.com Equipment Reviews section. Max bottles his own barbecue sauce recipes and now sells them around the country.
High quality websites are expensive to run. If you help us, we’ll pay you back bigtime with an ad-free experience and a lot of freebies!
Millions come to AmazingRibs.com every month for high quality tested recipes, tips on technique, science, mythbusting, product reviews, and inspiration. But it is expensive to run a website with more than 2,000 pages and we don’t have a big corporate partner to subsidize us.
Our most important source of sustenance is people who join our Pitmaster Club. But please don’t think of it as a donation. Members get MANY great benefits. We block all third-party ads, we give members free ebooks, magazines, interviews, webinars, more recipes, a monthly sweepstakes with prizes worth up to $2,000, discounts on products, and best of all a community of like-minded cooks free of flame wars. Click below to see all the benefits, take a free 30 day trial, and help keep this site alive.
Post comments and questions below
1) Please try the search box at the top of every page before you ask for help.
2) Try to post your question to the appropriate page.
3) Tell us everything we need to know to help such as the type of cooker and thermometer. Dial thermometers are often off by as much as 50°F so if you are not using a good digital thermometer we probably can’t help you with time and temp questions. Please read this article about thermometers.
4) If you are a member of the Pitmaster Club, your comments login is probably different.
5) Posts with links in them may not appear immediately.