Food safe and cut resistant, these gloves are among our favorites.
With a mix of food-grade ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene, glass fiber, and Spandex, the NoCry (4542) Food Grade Cut Resistant Gloves are touted as “stronger than leather.”
The fingers and palm are overlaid with a slip-resistant microdot technology. They are food safe, hand and machine washable, and be drip dried. Available in S, M, L and XL sizes, they come with a money-back or full replacement guarantee. Sold individually, not in pairs.
Protection and Performance
- Back-of-hand protection – No penetration
- Cut protection in palm area – No penetration
- Finger protection – No penetration
- Puncture protection – No puncture during tests
- Durability – Can handle any sharp objects
- Wet – No loss of grip
- Greasy – A bit slippery but again manageable
- Consistency – No loss of grip strength under various conditions
- Overall comfort – Soft against the skin, very light
- Overall fit – Snug fit, except right at fingertips
- Dexterity – No loss of dexterity