The OXO cut resistant glove adds an additional level of safety when using knives.
All three appear and feel like slight variations of the same material. Only available in S, M and L sizes, this glove is ambidextrous, hand and machine washable, and can be drip dried. Sold individually, not in pairs.
Protection and Performance
- Back-of-hand protection – No penetration
- Cut protection in palm area – No penetration
- Finger protection – No penetration
- Puncture protection – No puncture during tests
- Durability – Can handle any sharp blades, such as Oxo’s Chef’s mandolin
- Wet – No loss of grip
- Greasy – A bit slippery but manageable
- Consistency – No loss of grip strength under various conditions
- Overall comfort – Very light and comfortable
- Overall fit – Snug fit, and pull tight, so no droopy finger tips
- Dexterity – Great flexibility