Leather is a popular choice among high heat gloves.
The Ozero Leather High Heat BBQ Gloves are said to have a whopping heat rating of 662°F.
They have a thick 100% insulite cotton lining, 16″ sleeves, and are constructed of cowhide with double patches of leather in sensitive areas, with double thick leather in some locations.
The only size is large, so these gloves may not be suitable for small hands. They are available in grey or black, can be washed with soap and water, and have loops so they can be hung to dry.
Heat resistance. 23 seconds
Dexterity. Easily used tongs and picked up a small paring knife
Comfort. Very comfortable, nice feel, with room to move all fingers easily
Click here to check price and buy on Amazon
High quality websites are expensive to run. If you help us, we’ll pay you back bigtime with an ad-free experience and a lot of freebies!
Millions come to AmazingRibs.com every month for high quality tested recipes, tips on technique, science, mythbusting, product reviews, and inspiration. But it is expensive to run a website with more than 2,000 pages and we don’t have a big corporate partner to subsidize us.
Our most important source of sustenance is people who join our Pitmaster Club. But please don’t think of it as a donation. Members get MANY great benefits. We block all third-party ads, we give members free ebooks, magazines, interviews, webinars, more recipes, a monthly sweepstakes with prizes worth up to $2,000, discounts on products, and best of all a community of like-minded cooks free of flame wars. Click below to see all the benefits, take a free 30 day trial, and help keep this site alive.
Post comments and questions below
1) Please try the search box at the top of every page before you ask for help.
2) Try to post your question to the appropriate page.
3) Tell us everything we need to know to help such as the type of cooker and thermometer. Dial thermometers are often off by as much as 50°F so if you are not using a good digital thermometer we probably can’t help you with time and temp questions. Please read this article about thermometers.
4) If you are a member of the Pitmaster Club, your comments login is probably different.
5) Posts with links in them may not appear immediately.