YOU ARE HERE >>
AmazingRibs » Ratings & Reviews » Ratings Reviews And Buying Guides » BBQ Tools Toys And Accessory Reviews » Grill Grate Cleaning Tools » Clean Grill Grates Safely With The 3 Sided Weber Grill Brush
Clean Grill Grates Safely With The 3 Sided Weber Grill Brush
Remove excess debris from your grill grate between cooks with this 3-sided brush from Weber. Unlike cheaper brushes that can lose bristles and wind up in food for possibly deadly results, this Y-shaped brush features interwoven bristles. The long bristles make it easy to clean hard-to-reach spaces between the grill grates and its long handle helps keep you a safe distance from the direct heat of the grill.
Other features include:
Easily cleans hard-to-reach spaces
Stainless steel bristles are extra thick for a longer life
Ergonomic handle helps with grip
Click here to check the price and to purchase the Weber 3-sided grill grate brush from Amazon
Published On: 4/16/2019
Last Modified: 1/25/2021
High quality websites are expensive to run. If you help us, we’ll pay you back bigtime with an ad-free experience and a lot of freebies!
Millions come to AmazingRibs.com every month for high quality tested recipes, tips on technique, science, mythbusting, product reviews, and inspiration. But it is expensive to run a website with more than 2,000 pages and we don’t have a big corporate partner to subsidize us.
Our most important source of sustenance is people who join our Pitmaster Club. But please don’t think of it as a donation. Members get MANY great benefits. We block all third-party ads, we give members free ebooks, magazines, interviews, webinars, more recipes, a monthly sweepstakes with prizes worth up to $2,000, discounts on products, and best of all a community of like-minded cooks free of flame wars. Click below to see all the benefits, take a free 30 day trial, and help keep this site alive.
Post comments and questions below
1) Please try the search box at the top of every page before you ask for help.
2) Try to post your question to the appropriate page.
3) Tell us everything we need to know to help such as the type of cooker and thermometer. Dial thermometers are often off by as much as 50°F so if you are not using a good digital thermometer we probably can’t help you with time and temp questions. Please read this article about thermometers.
4) If you are a member of the Pitmaster Club, your comments login is probably different.
5) Posts with links in them may not appear immediately.