This Silicone Spoon Scrapes And Measures Every Last Drop
Called a “Mini Supoon” by the manufacturer Dreamfarm, this nifty spoon/spatula combo is the best thing for any cook.
I purchased it on a whim and have never been more thankful. It has a flat squeegee tip and flexible scraping sides which make it awesome for scraping every last bit of BBQ sauce, jelly or whatever out of a jar or container. With a nylon handle and silicone head, its clever bent handle lets the spoon portion sit up off of the counter so there’s never a mess left behind. Genius!
It’s dishwasher safe and BPA free, so you can purchase with confidence. And it’s cheap. Another handy feature: the spoon comes in measured sizes such as 1 teaspoon and other measurements. So when you are scraping out the last bit of something for a recipe, you know exactly how much you’ve got.
High quality websites are expensive to run. If you help us, we’ll pay you back bigtime with an ad-free experience and a lot of freebies!
Millions come to AmazingRibs.com every month for high quality tested recipes, tips on technique, science, mythbusting, product reviews, and inspiration. But it is expensive to run a website with more than 2,000 pages and we don’t have a big corporate partner to subsidize us.
Our most important source of sustenance is people who join our Pitmaster Club. But please don’t think of it as a donation. Members get MANY great benefits. We block all third-party ads, we give members free ebooks, magazines, interviews, webinars, more recipes, a monthly sweepstakes with prizes worth up to $2,000, discounts on products, and best of all a community of like-minded cooks free of flame wars. Click below to see all the benefits, take a free 30 day trial, and help keep this site alive.
Post comments and questions below
1) Please try the search box at the top of every page before you ask for help.
2) Try to post your question to the appropriate page.
3) Tell us everything we need to know to help such as the type of cooker and thermometer. Dial thermometers are often off by as much as 50°F so if you are not using a good digital thermometer we probably can’t help you with time and temp questions. Please read this article about thermometers.
4) If you are a member of the Pitmaster Club, your comments login is probably different.
5) Posts with links in them may not appear immediately.