The free personalization of these gloves is an added bonus.
The suede Texas Irons Personalized BBQ Grilling Gloves are some of the best-looking gloves I tested.
They feature full grain leather in a soft suede finish with an “air-cushioned” soft cotton lining and 16 inch sleeves. To dress them up even more, the manufacturer offers a nice touch of optional free etching of three letters of your choice, plus a choice of four optional leather patch labels: Steakhouse & Barbecue, Vineyard, Longhorn Bar & Grill, and Ranch House Premium. The gloves can be wiped clean with a wet cloth, hung by leather loops to dry, and come in one size that is suitable for large hands.
Heat resistance. 20 seconds
Dexterity. Easily used tongs and picked up a small paring knife
Comfort. Very comfortable
Click here to check prices and buy on texasirons.com
High quality websites are expensive to run. If you help us, we’ll pay you back bigtime with an ad-free experience and a lot of freebies!
Millions come to AmazingRibs.com every month for high quality tested recipes, tips on technique, science, mythbusting, product reviews, and inspiration. But it is expensive to run a website with more than 2,000 pages and we don’t have a big corporate partner to subsidize us.
Our most important source of sustenance is people who join our Pitmaster Club. But please don’t think of it as a donation. Members get MANY great benefits. We block all third-party ads, we give members free ebooks, magazines, interviews, webinars, more recipes, a monthly sweepstakes with prizes worth up to $2,000, discounts on products, and best of all a community of like-minded cooks free of flame wars. Click below to see all the benefits, take a free 30 day trial, and help keep this site alive.
Post comments and questions below
1) Please try the search box at the top of every page before you ask for help.
2) Try to post your question to the appropriate page.
3) Tell us everything we need to know to help such as the type of cooker and thermometer. Dial thermometers are often off by as much as 50°F so if you are not using a good digital thermometer we probably can’t help you with time and temp questions. Please read this article about thermometers.
4) If you are a member of the Pitmaster Club, your comments login is probably different.
5) Posts with links in them may not appear immediately.