Don't let the look of this cut resistant glove fool you!
All white and made from a mix of large encapsulated stainless steel and polyester filament yarn spiral wrapped steel, the Victorinox Cutlery (454X) Ultrashield Cut Resistant Glove looks unlike most other cut resistant gloves.
Yet it is strong, comfortable, and works as well as or better than other types. This glove has no noticeable pattern of fibers or shields yet it is rated at ANSI cut level 7 (higher than many other brands). The glove also includes some ultra-high weight polyethylene and anti-microbial fibers to resist bacterial growth. An ambidextrous glove, the cuff contains non-allergenic elastic and is the longest elastic cuff of all models tested. It can be hand or machine washed, bleached, and drip dried. Do not use this glove in water or in dryers over 160˚F. Available in XS, S, M and L only. Sold individually, not in pairs.
Protection and Performance
- Back-of-hand protection – No penetration
- Cut protection in palm area – No penetration
- Finger protection – No penetration
- Puncture protection – No penetration
- Durability – Durable but inclined to get dirty easily
- Wet – Very good
- Greasy – a but slippery
- Consistency – Overall easy to maintain good grip
- Overall comfort – Very comfortable
- Overall fit – Snug fit
- Dexterity – No diminished movement or dexterity whatsoever