Weber offers quality heat resistant gloves in two sizes.
The fabric Weber Premium Heat Resistant Gloves are 13″ in length and come in two sizes, S/M and L/XL, which is helpful for those who have extra small or extra large hands.
They are made from 100% Aramid with silicone strips on the palm of the glove to aid in gripping hot cooking pans, pots and implements. The lining is 80% cotton and 20% polyester. While Weber declined to give me a heat safe temperature, one online customer claimed he has used them at temperatures as high as 600°F. As with the other gloves in this genre, these gloves cannot be used wet. However, they can be hand washed and air dried.
Heat resistance. 23 seconds
Dexterity. Took some effort to use tongs and a little more to pick up a small knife
Click here to check prices and buy on Amazon
High quality websites are expensive to run. If you help us, we’ll pay you back bigtime with an ad-free experience and a lot of freebies!
Millions come to AmazingRibs.com every month for high quality tested recipes, tips on technique, science, mythbusting, product reviews, and inspiration. But it is expensive to run a website with more than 2,000 pages and we don’t have a big corporate partner to subsidize us.
Our most important source of sustenance is people who join our Pitmaster Club. But please don’t think of it as a donation. Members get MANY great benefits. We block all third-party ads, we give members free ebooks, magazines, interviews, webinars, more recipes, a monthly sweepstakes with prizes worth up to $2,000, discounts on products, and best of all a community of like-minded cooks free of flame wars. Click below to see all the benefits, take a free 30 day trial, and help keep this site alive.
Post comments and questions below
1) Please try the search box at the top of every page before you ask for help.
2) Try to post your question to the appropriate page.
3) Tell us everything we need to know to help such as the type of cooker and thermometer. Dial thermometers are often off by as much as 50°F so if you are not using a good digital thermometer we probably can’t help you with time and temp questions. Please read this article about thermometers.
4) If you are a member of the Pitmaster Club, your comments login is probably different.
5) Posts with links in them may not appear immediately.