YOU ARE HERE >>
AmazingRibs » Ratings & Reviews » Ratings Reviews And Buying Guides » AmazingRibs.com Gift Guide for BBQ and Grilling » BBQ Gifts Under $50 » BBQ Dragon Spin Grate Makes Charcoal Grilling Easier
BBQ Dragon Spin Grate Makes Charcoal Grilling Easier
Spin It To Win It
This round grill grate rotates 360 degrees, making cooking on the grill simpler and safer for you. Use the grill grate to avoid flareups or to easily switch between direct and indirect heat when your kettle is set up for 2-zone cooking. A portion of the grate is hinged allowing you to add wood, additional charcoal, or adjust your fire without removing the grate from a hot kettle. The 22 inch model fits the most popular round kettle grills.
Click here to check prices and order on Amazon
Published On: 11/14/2018
Last Modified: 1/25/2021
High quality websites are expensive to run. If you help us, we’ll pay you back bigtime with an ad-free experience and a lot of freebies!
Millions come to AmazingRibs.com every month for high quality tested recipes, tips on technique, science, mythbusting, product reviews, and inspiration. But it is expensive to run a website with more than 2,000 pages and we don’t have a big corporate partner to subsidize us.
Our most important source of sustenance is people who join our Pitmaster Club. But please don’t think of it as a donation. Members get MANY great benefits. We block all third-party ads, we give members free ebooks, magazines, interviews, webinars, more recipes, a monthly sweepstakes with prizes worth up to $2,000, discounts on products, and best of all a community of like-minded cooks free of flame wars. Click below to see all the benefits, take a free 30 day trial, and help keep this site alive.
Post comments and questions below
1) Please try the search box at the top of every page before you ask for help.
2) Try to post your question to the appropriate page.
3) Tell us everything we need to know to help such as the type of cooker and thermometer. Dial thermometers are often off by as much as 50°F so if you are not using a good digital thermometer we probably can’t help you with time and temp questions. Please read this article about thermometers.
4) If you are a member of the Pitmaster Club, your comments login is probably different.
5) Posts with links in them may not appear immediately.