Become a Pitmaster Club member and you can become a better cook while we become a better website. Benefits include:
(1) No outside ads
(2) More recipes
(3) Access to The Pit forum and tons of info
(4) Email newsletter
(5) Video seminars with famous Pitmasters
(6) Comprehensive Temperature Magnet ($10 retail)
(7) Monthly Gold Medal Giveaways of expensive grills and smokers
(8) Support for Operation BBQ Relief
(9) Support for AmazingRibs.com
(10) No risk 90 day moneyback guarantee
Barbecue has been used as a tool in American political campaigns for more than a century. But no politician ever used the conviviality and informality of cooking and eating outdoors than the 36th President, Lyndon Baines Johnson, who stepped away from the Oval Office more than 40 years ago.
The humor magazine/website, The Onion, has done it again. They've nailed a spoof of the travel food show with an eight part series called "Porkin Across America." The host is traveling across the nation sampling pork dishes while trying to hold his life together back at home.