You’re sure to go nuts over this smoky sweet grilled candied pecans recipe.
Start your next backyard bash off with a bang thanks to this delicious grill roasted seasoned pecans recipe. Be sure to visit our “how-to” post on party nuts here to learn more about grill roasted nuts, including the best tools for grilling the nuts, suggested ingredients for customizing this and other recipes and so much more!
These recipes were created in US Customary measurements and the conversion to metric is being done by calculations. They should be accurate, but it is possible there could be an error. If you find one, please let us know in the comments at the bottom of the page
- Fire up. Preheat your grill/smoker to 225°F (107°C) in the indirect zone.
- Prep. Mix together the sugar, cinnamon, cloves, ginger, and salt in a small bowl.
- Add 1 teaspoon of cold water to the egg whites in a large bowl. Beat with a whisk until it forms soft peaks.
- Stir in the pecans, sugar and spice and everything nice. Coat evenly.
- Cook. Place on an oiled grill topper and smoke for 30 minutes, stirring and flipping after 15 minutes. Take them off, spread the nuts out in a pan and let them cool and harden thoroughly for about 2 hours.
- Serve. Once cooled, serve immediately or store in an airtight container.