The perfect snack anytime, anywhere
Smoked almonds have never tasted this good! Say goodbye to canned smoked almonds forever and hello to fresh, delicious nuts smoked at home on the grill. Be sure to visit our “how-to” post on party nuts here to learn more about grill roasted nuts including the best tools for grilling the nuts, suggested ingredients for customizing this and other recipes and so much more!
- 1 pound raw almonds, skins on
- 3 tablespoons Morton Coarse Kosher Salt
These recipes were created in US Customary measurements and the conversion to metric is being done by calculations. They should be accurate, but it is possible there could be an error. If you find one, please let us know in the comments at the bottom of the page
- Fire up. Preheat your grill/smoker to 225°F (107°C) in the indirect zone.
- Prep. Soak the nuts in water for 10 minutes and then drain. Sprinkle with the salt and stir.
- Cook. Place on an oiled grill topper and smoke for 30 minutes, stirring and flipping after 15 minutes. Take them off, spread the out in a pan and let them cool and harden thoroughly for about 2 hours.
- Serve. Once cooled, serve the smoked almonds immediately or store in an airtight container.